Dianna Corazon Fabian
Account No.: 109451180598
Swift BIC: UBPHPHMM
Beneficiary Bank: Union Bank of the Phils

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pulse Steroids Confinement


1:00 pm(Jan25,2010) getting ready to go to the hospital I'm not sure if I will undergo dialysis or pulse steroid...Yet I'm still hopefull I won't undergo Hemodialysis...My family's weekend was full of attending mass and prayers for my recovery and to the result of my Creatinine and BUN test. On our way to the hospital we picked up the results of my test my creatinine rose up to 548.11 umol/L and my BUN is at 31.59 mmol/L. My KUB ultrasound shows that both kidneys are normal but my left kidney has two renal cyst measuring 6. x 8.0 x 5.1 mm and 5.5 x 3.4 x 2.1 mm..not sure what my doctor will say but I'm still hopeful I won't go dialysis

My doctor came at around 2:30 pm she look at my results and said let's try to do the pulse steroid again...she is not crossing out possible dialysis in the future but said that there might be a way to get me at a stabilized creatinine level...she ask me to stay in the hospital for five days...hope everything will work out fine....hope everyone reading this pray that my family and I will surpass this challenges in our life...

Financially speaking its been hard for us to get by on my medicine...I hope I get well soon...

3 comments:

  1. God does not allow us to experience trials because He wants to see us suffer.Rather,He allows these difficulties into our lives to help us grow spiritually-to learn to live by faith,not by feelings...get well soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are always with you YHEL.. You take care always./.. -dave-

    ReplyDelete