Dianna Corazon Fabian
Account No.: 109451180598
Swift BIC: UBPHPHMM
Beneficiary Bank: Union Bank of the Phils

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Followup Checkup Before Hemodialysis

Jan 22, 2010 another checkup I wasn't sure if I was to be confined for dialysis today or again to be move to another day. My wife, father and some of my relatives are with me...this is the first time I was accompanied by my Father since I was diagnosed with Glumerulonephritis. I felt the tension and pressure that they were feeling all where scared to hear what my doctor will say....Initially my doctor gave them a brief background of my disease and how she came to the conclusion that I need a Hemodialysis treatment. She ask me to get a KUB ultrasound to check on my kidneys size...we waited for about an hour to get my ultrasound done and another 30 mins to get the result...

Finally the result came out I felt happy that my kidneys are still in the normal size but there was something in the result I didnt understand...they found cyst in my left kidney...I called my doctor if she was still in the hospital to explain the results...luckily she was still there...she read the result and said that historically speaking with her previous patients when cyst is found in kidneys most times steroids wouldn't work anymore...she came to conclusion that the best option I have is to undergo the hemodialysis on monday...before dismissing us she instructed me to increase my steroid intake from 20 mg to 60 mg this way we would now if my kidneys are still reacting to the steroids...we still have to wait for 2 days...I am hopeful everything will work out....

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog tsok aus ya...just kip posting... were always here ok...God bless and ingats lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. par atin kmi keni pare keka...pagpray dka pare...ingat ka lagi...gob bless u

    ReplyDelete
  3. chok nice blog...minsan pasyalan daka, ingat lagi pare, atiu kemu keni... Godbless!


    @macky hoy bawal magadvertise ng blog dito. hahaha joke lang! visit niyo din sa 'kin,hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magpakasikan ka di. I have you in my heart and mind everyday. God bless.

    Kuya Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi luriel,get well soon,hope u can surpass that trials in your life,we know that GOD is always there for us,be strong.. GODBLESS aileen dungca and my family praying for you..

    ReplyDelete