Dianna Corazon Fabian
Account No.: 109451180598
Swift BIC: UBPHPHMM
Beneficiary Bank: Union Bank of the Phils

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2nd Day of Pulse Steroids


jan 26, 2010

Another day in the hospital...and another cycle for my pulse steroid. They gave me 500 mg of methylprednisone and 1 tab of omnepron and Coversyl 4mg (Electrolytes). It took about 30 mins for the pain to go away...i tried not to feel the pain because my daughter is beside me but i can't. She told me "Papa I'll kiss you so the pain would go away" for a three year old to say that it meant a lot for me. I need to fight and I know God will always be beside me and help me get back in to shape...help me to be the best father for my daughter and help my family surpassed this trial.

A lot of visitors came in today, friends and family members. To all my well wishers, friends and family I thank you for all your support......

1 comment:

  1. kaya mo yan basta manalig ka lang kay bro...
    drink lot's of water tpos isipin mo lang na masarap mabuhay kasama wife mo and baby mo
    your still young laban!
    i'L pray for you.
    pray ka kay black nazareno in quipo sobrang nag mi miracle sya..
    kung kaya mo mag travel punta ka...

    ReplyDelete